2009年8月20日木曜日

lake!

cotton is member of group C.
This is nick name of me. I'm Saori.

Hello. Today is 19th day.
We have prepared to presentation of our business project.

So, I was doing survey for our project.
But many people refused it. I was very sad.

After dinner , I played table tennis and go to Uptown to buy maple cookies for a souvenir.
I expected to buy just it but other looked like good so I had bought many snacks and chocolates.
Because of fine day, we tried to walk long time. There are an ascent and a descent.
I was very tried but it felt good that we could see Canadian city view.

At 8:00, I went to Colombia lake that is near U of W with friends to see the evening sun sinking.
It was very beautiful! I never seen it through lake so I could see a good thing and I was cheered up(`•∀•)/☆

Our presentation is improving more and more!!  



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,
    What kind of questions are you asking for the survey? It must be hard to collect the samples, but it will be very interesting to know the result.
    I think your business project will be done successfully.

    Shoko Ichijo

    返信削除